Ratings for Dr. William L. Hoolihan

DO NOT go to this dentist. Though my experience was fine, they did good work on my teeth, they sent in false information to my insurance, stating that they did full xrays when they were not done, then, they CONVENIENTLY "Lost" my chart when I requested them. I am now at a new dentist out of state, and am having to pay out of pocket for new images to be taken because this office refuses to refund me for these "services". This is a business, and make sure you know that they absolutely treat it as one. This is not a place of honesty. Do not go to this dentist unless you know that they will lie and say that you need work that you don't need. Also, review your insurance claims like a hawk because they lie. I don't know how they put their head on their pillows at night. Awful.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Hoolihan was the first dentist I tried when we moved here several years ago. He had a 2 for 1 zoom whitening special my husband and I were pleased. He then placed four crowns for me. Three were made to short and to wide. They had to be replaced by another dentist. There are so many good Dentist in the valley: he is just not worth the risk.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Extremely helpful and friendly staff...Dr. Hoolihan is very personable and genuinely seems concerned with your experience at his office. I have recommended this dentist to many friends and family members and I am so relieved to have finally found a great dentist!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009