Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. Carrion

I went and got 3 root tip extractions as well as an impacted wisdom tooth. Absolutely wonderful experience. Only thing I could combine about is he went straight into another surgery after mine, so his nurse had to fill me in on care instructions. The guy didn't have much for bedside manner but I'm not much of a talker myself. As far as the procedure went, smooth as silk and painless. I'd see him again no problem.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

This clown left me with a lingual nerve injury. I can't feel or taste anything on one side of my mouth. The damage is permanent. He is a BUTCHER and should not have a license!!!!! He also has a hand tremor and should not be practicing. DO NO HARM, Dr. Carrion! I have no idea how you sleep at night.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

TERRIBLE!!! I wish I would have read reviews before going to this man for help. I had a total of 3 wisdom teeth removed, and one of which left a dry socket. HE WAS INCREDIBLY NON-RESPONSIVE to my pain. When I came to after the surgery, his staff rushed me out of the office, I was incredibly high after the procedure and luckily my father was able to get me home safe. No follow up visit was made. when I called to say that I am still encountering a great deal of pain that is preventing me from eating, sleeping, and even talking, it was ignored. Not even a phone call to see what could be done to help. I cannot believe the way I have been treated after receiving the amount of money they did from my two procedures. I will be reporting him to the BBB, and medical board. Please, find another oral surgeon and do not rely on this man for help.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

I had 1 wisdom tooth pulled and he was NOT compassionate, didn't explain much and did NOT respond to my pain. I forewarned him and his assistant that I was a HUGE wimp and he was still terrible. I was heaving and crying with the drill in my mouth and received no consoling or encouragement or break or additional numbing. It was sadistic!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

I needed 4 wisdom teeth extracted (2 impacted). 1 was shattered and left in place (18 months later pieces are still emerging) He severed a nerve in my jaw somewhere no I cannot not feel or taste with the left side of my tongue. I went back and he told me all of this was normal, I finally went to someone else. To top it all off the staff messed up my ins info and couldnt file with dental because it was medical and couldnt file with medical because it was dental and finally mailed me a bill for the few $1k balance....RIGHT.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

TERRIBLE! I had to go back to him MANY times and he still hasnt fixed the problem. He comes up with different excuses every time that I go there. I urge you to NOT go to this oral surgeon!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Underwent complete dental extractions as precurser to open-heart surgery. Dr. Carrion's work was not sufficiently completed to safely undergo heart surgery. I went to Dr. Carrion a second time to complete the work. The work is still insufficient to safely undergo heart surgery and now I must return for this dental surgery a THIRD time, all while my heart surgery remains on hold ... a detriment to my life and health.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010