Ratings for Dr. Brenda O. Dizon

This is one of the worst dentist that I have ever been to. My granddaughter had an appointment and once she got in she had to wait almost an hour before the dentist came in just to tell her she needed some teeth filled and they would have to do it in several appointments. They are never on time.This is terrible for people who are medi-cal and there is no reason for this. They try to squeeze as many people in as they can and the quality of work is very poor. I can't believe this dentist is even practicing.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

i had my appt to deliver my brdg but as i was wlking into the office was called by a recertionist informing me that my app neede to b canceled due to the lab technician unable to finish after have waited more than two weeks for my bridge some type of problem with ther machines. seems like every time i go something comes up with the machine. staff is very helpfull but the doctors are very rude and have no time to explain, or to let us ask questions. dr brend dizon has no pacience with kids or with her staff @ all. and dr lam doesnt seem to like to work with people who have questions.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

The worst facility I have ever been in. X-ray bibs were dirty....... I have knowledge of a cracked front tooth, and they said my teeth were in excelent condition. They used old flaky material to clean the teeth with, and did not floss or let me rinse my mouth.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

I have visited this dentist office several times and I am looking for a new dentist that is affordable. The dentist does yell at her staff in front of patients (while working on patients). It made me very nervous to listen to her yell at the staff, while holding dental instrumnets in her hand, and is working on my teeth. I saw Dr Dizon two times, and then they switched me to a new dentist without an explanation. When I asked about Dr Dizon, the new dentist got very defensive and told me that if I preferred Dr Dizon he could arrange that (after having waited an hour in the waiting room I wansn't about to say yes). They have new dental assisstants every time I go,and it just seems that every time I go to that office the service keeps getting worst.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Brenda Dizon, is a qualified Dentist. However, she yells at her staff over the heads of patients, triple books her patients, and rarely sees a patient on time. One to two out of three patients can expect a wait of 1 1/2 hours to 4 hours PAST the time of the appointment. Molly, who used to work her front desk and then did the billing, has left the practice and now there is nothing redeeming left about going there. Molly, could make things happen, like work with the dentist to make sure you got affordable or covered care and make sure you got in right around your appointment time. Brenda Dizon, after spending most of a day yelling at her staff is then too tired and leaves work. The part time dentist (who never lasts past a few months before they move on) is then left with a triple booked waiting room: an impossible amount of people to work on. Many wait hours only to go home without having seen the dentist. The waiting room is tiny, the bathrooms are out-of-order about half the time.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009