Ratings for Dr. Jerome S. Lustbader

A rude, dismissive guy who appears to create many of his own problems by getting into constant fights with patients, insurers, etc. -- and by appearing at every turn to be as shady as the underside of the basement. The overall practice is good (get Dr. Weinberg if you can), but this guy's conduct and attitude isn't worth the effort. Skip unless there's no one else. On the upside, though...I mean, you can get an appointment any time you want. No one is seeing this guy.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable and gifted dentist. I was really scared when I went in but there was absolutely no pain at all. I have referred a number of my friends and colleagues and they all have had the same experience--- pain free and wonderful care, The staff was also very professional and there was almost no time in the waiting room before I was brought into the one of the dental rooms.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Clearly experienced BUT very expensive. Generally ok but his assistant removed a supposedly worn filling forcing during an examination, leaving a hole in my tooth. I had no choice but to get a crown right then and there because I had a big hole in my tooth. The crown cost $1,500 and broke after only a year. I'm very depressed about this. I wonder if I really needd that crown, in the first place. Definitely not a guy to go to if you are hoping for reasonably priced treatment.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010