Ratings for Dr. Daniel Wong

Thorough physical exam. Orders MRIs when appropriate. Seems to listen to the patient and genuinely want to help out.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

D. Wong took the time and care to listen to my concerns and then to treat the presenting symptoms. He was also careful in selecting the course of treatment. He is truly an excellent neurologist.

Submitted November 21, 2014

At a time in my life where my body was undergoing several physical changes, I was not getting the support or answers from other doctors. Dr. Wong took the time needed and the necessary tests to check my health. At the end I had low levels of iron in my body that affected me and no other doctor identified this issue. Dr. Wong truly cares about his patients. We are so fortunate to have him in the city.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

This doctor is great he has been a big help to me and has answer all my questions and concerns if he does not know an answer he will research to find out an answer

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013