Ratings for Dr. Brad Wild

Best chiropractor I've ever been to. Brad not only does a gentle adjustment but he also teaches and educates you on what he is doing to help improve overall health. He has fixed so many issues I've had including neck, shoulder and hip pain. I would not hesitate to recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Dr. Brad Wild is extremely knowledgeable, professional and personable. Treatments are private, and done with care and sensitivity. The office itself is designed with a ‘spa’ feel. All in all, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Brad has been treating me for 5 years and I don't know where I would be without him. I'm sure he will be treating me for many years to come.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Dr. Wild is very knowledgeable and is always looking to improve your overall health.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr. Brad is a consummate professional who listens carefully and treats accordingly. He is kind, conscientious and very punctual. I have always left his office feeling a lot better than when I walked in. He is the real deal.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Brad is very personable and punctual! It's evident that he values his patients' time!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr. Brad is an Excellent doctor. He has helped me immensely over years with multiple injuries and now maintenance. I visited his new clinic Thrive this week and it blew my mind! PTBO needed a facility like this, thanks for everything Dr. Brad.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Thrive Health PTBO is a clinic that makes you feel excited to go to. Brad and Sarah are always positive, wanting to help and provide great tips on how to live a healthy lifestyle. They not only are great for helping to relieve pain, but also help with body maintenance ensuring ultimate mobility. It is their welcoming feel, knowledge, and enthusiasm that continues to be me back into the clinic!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I have been to a few Chiropractors in the past but Dr. Wild by far the best! He takes the time to listen to my needs and goals. He delivers excellent hands on adjustments and is very honest with me through multiple injuries and overall maintenance care. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Wild is by far the best Chiropractor I have ever seen. He is very knowledgeable and has taught me a lot about personal health and wellness.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Brad Wild's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients