Ratings for Dr. Bryan J. Johnson

Long wait at office. Long wait for an appointment. Long wait for a 2nd appointment even with proven pain. No sympathy or help.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

He cuts through the nonsense and gets the job done. I like him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I went to see Dr. Johnson for TMJ disorder and wisdom teeth extraction. My wisdom teeth operation was by far one of the best outpatient procedures I have ever experienced. He, along with his staff, were extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, and most of all, thorough. I was taken care of from the moment I sat down in that chair! I was never uncomfortable nor was I ever in any pain. I highly recommend Dr. Bryan Johnson at OFSMI. When my children are older, you better believe Dr. Jonson, along with his colleagues, will be taking care of them if they are ever in need of Oral surgery.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Kept my child and I waiting for the longest time. Didn't use enough anesthetic so my child was in agony. And he wouldn't tell us how much the procedure would cost until it was done and time to invoice. I will be finding a different dentist in the future.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011