You may also like

Rate Dr. Daniel R. Kendall

Dr. Daniel R. Kendall's Ratings

Dr. Kendall was very patient, courteous and helpful, as well as empathic in dealing with my fear of needles. National Spine and Pain Centers should be very proud to have Dr. Kendall among its team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2866385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I genuinely miss Dr. Kendall. He was honest, professional, cheerful, tenacious and compassionate. But the best thing about him was his curiosity and willingness to learn. I never left his office feeling as though he had not listened or did not care. I had multiple steroid injections as well as radiofrequency ablations from c2 on down thru c5/c6. I was also allowed medication prior to procedures if I needed it with-out being treated like a coward. They did often seem to run behind. I now live in Seattle and am looking for a new doctor. Dr. Kendall's notes (which I requested) are accurate and detailed and typed!!! I visited him on and off from 2005 - 2013. His patience never faltered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Kendall and staff to others. I travel over 60 miles to receive my care because of the kind and courteous staff and the excellent care that I receive from Dr. Kendall and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

A GREAT Doctor and amazing staff!!!! It may seem a bit rushed but they have everything under control. If you are in pain I recommend making an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Kendall has been extremely helpful in lessening my pain. He is so caring eager to listen. Melody has also been extremely helpful in lessening my knee pain. They are both wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I was particularly impressed when both the Physician's Assistant and Doctor Kendall took the time to explain my condition and problems to me and patiently answer my questions. They seemed to understand that, while it may have been a common occurrence to them, it was unique and a concern to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr Kendall and his asst katie areThe Best health care of treatment Instructions and help ful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

This is the most professional of a team head by a wonderful physician. He truly made a difference for me, I refer anyone I know with pain to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr. Kendall's bedside manner is one of the best I've ever encountered. I really appreciate the particular care and compassion he and his entire staff shows every visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Campbell and his assistant. They took the time to listen and discuss my complaints in detail. Dr. Campbell talked to me about the causes of my pain and offered a couple of options for treatment. I told him to choose the best route for recovery.

I didn't feel like a number, or that I was boxed in with a cookie cutter approach. Dr. Campbell listened carefully, deduced the problem and laid out a comprehensive plan for treatment going forward. What a refreshing change from the medical manners and treatmen in most Doctors Offices!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680147].votes_count ]]