flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

The staff and Dr. Kendall are the best ever. I have been seeing Dr. Kendall for years and would not go to any other doctor. I travel by 2 other pain management centers just to see him because I have had success with him over the years. He has treated many of my friends I have sent there plus my mom which meant a lot to me. They are the best ever and it is great to have caring doctor and staff that you can trust.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Kendall was very patient, courteous and helpful, as well as empathic in dealing with my fear of needles. National Spine and Pain Centers should be very proud to have Dr. Kendall among its team!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I genuinely miss Dr. Kendall. He was honest, professional, cheerful, tenacious and compassionate. But the best thing about him was his curiosity and willingness to learn. I never left his office feeling as though he had not listened or did not care. I had multiple steroid injections as well as radiofrequency ablations from c2 on down thru c5/c6. I was also allowed medication prior to procedures if I needed it with-out being treated like a coward. They did often seem to run behind. I now live in Seattle and am looking for a new doctor. Dr. Kendall's notes (which I requested) are accurate and detailed and typed!!! I visited him on and off from 2005 - 2013. His patience never faltered.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Kendall and staff to others. I travel over 60 miles to receive my care because of the kind and courteous staff and the excellent care that I receive from Dr. Kendall and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Kendall has been extremely helpful in lessening my pain. He is so caring eager to listen. Melody has also been extremely helpful in lessening my knee pain. They are both wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I was particularly impressed when both the Physician's Assistant and Doctor Kendall took the time to explain my condition and problems to me and patiently answer my questions. They seemed to understand that, while it may have been a common occurrence to them, it was unique and a concern to me.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. Daniel R. Kendall's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

HealthFirst

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Kendall! He listens, is empathetic and gives clear guidance and communications."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff and Dr. Kendall are the best ever. I have been seeing Dr. Kendall for years and would not go to any other doctor. I travel by 2 other pain management ..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kendall was very patient, courteous and helpful, as well as empathic in dealing with my fear of needles. National Spine and Pain Centers should be very pro..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I genuinely miss Dr. Kendall. He was honest, professional, cheerful, tenacious and compassionate. But the best thing about him was his curiosity and willingne..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Kendall and staff to others. I travel over 60 miles to receive my care because of the kind and courteous staff and the excellent c..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A GREAT Doctor and amazing staff!!!! It may seem a bit rushed but they have everything under control. If you are in pain I recommend making an appointment. "

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kendall has been extremely helpful in lessening my pain. He is so caring eager to listen. Melody has also been extremely helpful in lessening my knee pa..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was particularly impressed when both the Physician's Assistant and Doctor Kendall took the time to explain my condition and problems to me and patiently answe..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kendall and his asst katie areThe Best health care of treatment Instructions and help ful"

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is the most professional of a team head by a wonderful physician. He truly made a difference for me, I refer anyone I know with pain to see him."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kendall's bedside manner is one of the best I've ever encountered. I really appreciate the particular care and compassion he and his entire staff shows ever..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things about Dr. Campbell and his assistant. They took the time to listen and discuss my complaints in detail. Dr. Campbell talked to me..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been coming to National Spine and Pain for several years, and the staff is always professional and kind. It's definitely a top rate facility. And I've b..."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable and competent. In particular, his two nurses, Maria and Denise. which whom I have had interaction, are fantastic. I feel very lucky to ha..."

October 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=38899'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

March 8, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=38899'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014