Ratings for Dr. Robert K. Goodis

Lakewood Dental Arts, does not keep its promise. I paid 3,000 for a crown,its fell out - see in the pic. The when i went in to see if they would honor the guarantee, this is what happened.... Dr. Goodis, did my crown. Said it was guaranteed for 5 years, no cost. My crown fell out after 18 mos of difficult flossing as well as food getting stuck between the crowns. When I went in, to get it fixed, I was told theres a fee for xrays. But then I complained - they said they would not charge me. Then Dr. Goodis came in the room, looked at the tooth and in my mouth - so quickly, its was astonishing. Then he just said, you need a new tooth, theres bone left inside the crown. The crown - had no bone. See my pic, its clear the crown had a poorly anchored crown and there is not one piece of bone... just cement, crown, post, and pure negligence.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

He seems like he's "too much of a pro" to actually care about his patients. Not that very people friendly, and his breath isn't all that great either. -_-"

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009