Ratings for Dr. David A. August

I FOUND DR. AUGUST FAR ABOVE ANY GOOD COMMENTS THAT CAN BE WRITTEN ABOUT HIM. THIS CAN ONLY BE FELT AFTER ONE GETS TREATMENT FROM DR. AUGUST. I HAVE NO WORDS TO SAY HOW NICE, GENTLE, EXPERT IN HIS WORK HE IS.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I could'nt praise Dr. August enough. he saw my problem and fixed it right away. He saved my life, forever i am grateful.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr. August is a most intelligent,caring doctor. He is always avaiable to answer my questions.He will always get back to me as soon as possible. He explains treatment and evaluation so clearly that I trust his judgment.He is always as gentle as possible with any treatment. Most importantly I feel comfortable with him because he treats me respectfully and carefully and never makes me feel like a "freak".

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

5 is not high enough for his skills as a surgeon or his helpfulness, just a nice man. He saved my life & he operated on my wife too. He is a 10!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

The best, none better. Put yourself in his hands, you won't be sorry

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

extremely caring and easy to talk to. always available.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Dr August is a fabulous doctor. He operated on my father several year ago for colon cancer and then again for adhesions in the bowel. Although that was several years ago, Dr August still keeps in touch with my Dad to check on his well being. He has even called him just to say hello! He was wonderful to our family during a very difficult time. I will be forever greatful to this man and would recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2007

Dr. August saved my life by removing a tumor from my bowel. I was home in 3 days and had an uneventful recovery.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

I wouln't be alive if it were not for Dr. August. He is one of the finest doctors I know. It is a privelidge to be his patient.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

Dr.August operated on my cousin for a pancreatic tumor. The surgery was 8 hrs. This is a great doctor and I know he saved my cousin's life. Today she is back to normal no pain and back too work. I hope that no one would ever need that kind of surgery, but if you did this is the doctor to go too.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2006

Dr. David A. August's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

• Coventry Health Care Of La Hmo