Ratings for Dr. Arash Moradzadeh

My experience with Dr. Moradzadeh has been absolutely the worst I could have ever expected. From providing selective information during the consultation meeting, to not honoring the fee we agreed on the day of the procedure, to insisting that I would pay before rather than after the procedure, to letting me leave the clinic without applying adequate first aid on my treated area, to no proper follow up after the procedure. As per the results, this has been the worst part of this whole ordeal. To date, three months post-procedure, I am still suffering from pain, bruises and scars, and while this was a cosmetic treatment that was supposed to improve the look of my upper legs, it has achieved the opposite and my legs have never looked worse. I believe it is unnecessary to mention that based on my personal experience, I would not recommend this doctor to anyone at all. There are plenty of great plastic surgeons out there, with an impeccable reputation and the ability to offer their patients much more!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon Dr. Moradzadeh is one of the best Facial Plastic Surgeons in Beverly Hills CA specializing in Face and Neck cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Moradzadeh is truly amazing. He made me feel comfortable and look beautiful. His work is amazing. I highly recommend him, especially for cosmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Arash Moradzadeh's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Commercial Insurance Company