Ratings for Dr. Francesca Tardent

I found Dr Tardent to be professional, thorough and empathetic. I never felt rushed. She gave me a proper consultation on our first appointment even though I was just an add-on. Never have I had a doctor take a full history. She did thorough physical examinations. Picked up on body language and discovered my mood issues. I was sorry to move state as I have not found a doctor I trust as much across three states.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I saw Dr Francesca Tardent in 2005-2006 while she practiced in West End. Although, I found her very friendly and understanding at the time, I didn't find her very knowledgeable in certain areas. I was suffering from depression and anxiety at the time and she did not have the skills to know what was causing it. It wasn't until I went back to New Zealand, I found out that I had Aspergers Syndrome that was causing these symptoms. I also believed that to some degree she breached her professionalism before I returned to New Zealand by inviting me to write her a letter to which she replied to and when I sent her a second letter telling her I was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome, she ignored it. Which made me feel very hurt because I felt she placed me in a very vulnerable position because I was attracted to her and I felt she played on my feelings.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013