Ratings for Dr. Andreea Harsanyi

Andreea is such a lovely woman, As. Rheumy you couldnt go wrong. very thorough, gentle and compassionate. well worth taking the time to see

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Very compassionate and caring. Took time to discuss my condition and options in great detail. Staff were great even giving directions to food for us as we didnt know the area at all.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Harsanyi for 3 years now for RA and Fibro. Still not in remission but we have tried many combination of medicines. She always contacts when my blood tests are not great to see how I am. She is very knowledgeable and explains my options in detail. she demonstrates the compassion a specialist should have. I am so glad to have her as my Rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Hard to get appointments; Was running quite late; Made a very thorough and un rushed examination; Seemed good overall knowledge for my issues. Overall can recommend

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Overall poor performer. Hard to get appointments. Not very helpful. Don't reccomend.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016