Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Peterson II

Dr. Peterson replaced a hip and knee from arthritis. He was very caring to me and my family. I have a new outlook on life with no pain. I would and have recommended him to several friends and acquaintances.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

Dr. Peterson is professional, knowledgeable and great at what he does. I worked with him for 10 years before moving to a total knee replacement. He recommended a variety of other avenues first and did not rush to or push surgery. He has replaced both my knees in the past two years and I could not be happier. The procedure and recovery were as he described. He took the time to answer all my questions and never made me feel like he was in a hurry to be somewhere else. My knees are great! I've been able to hike, and walk ; climb stairs and move again. I would highly recommend him to anyone experiencing issues with their knees.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

After a couple of years of brutal knee pain, Dr. Peterson helped me navigate all the options prior to total knee replacement. Cortisone shots did relieve and help to buy me some time until I could take the necessary time off post-surgery. So pleased with the results at even 7 weeks! It will get even better going forward. I went on an easy hike last weekend but a hike no less! So impressed and so appreciate this new ACTIVE life I have regained!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

I injured my knee in 2018, and Dr. Peterson saw me back to a full recovery. He diagnosed my injury, preformed surgery, and saw me for follow ups. I recovered from rapidly and completely. What I really appreciated was that he helped me make the decisions that were best for my life and my needs. He was knowledgeable, had clear communication, and preformed well in the OR.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Have been with Dr. Peterson since I came to Seattle in 1979 & can very Highly Recommend him. He is extremely knowledgeable, knows what he is doing, explains to you in words that you understand & encourages you to ask questions. Most honest & sincere in all he does. Have brought 3 kind & myself to him. Refered to him when coming from Anchorage with a 14 year old son whom had been in a very bad motorcycle accident. Have recommeneded him to many other people.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Charles A. Peterson II's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)