Ratings for Dr. Ashwin Karuppan

Best Diabetologist in chennai , treats patients like his own , very dedicated and skill ful doctor

flag | Submitted November 2, 2019

Wonderful and highly talented doctor , met him in gleneagle global for dengue fever , he is the only dr who gave us confidence and educated and treated us with extreme care and saved us from disaster, our family is greatful for his service

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Perfectionist, most caring for his patients, positive energy and thats the best part of his treatment, real life hero

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Kind and compassionate towards patients, good treatment and prompt in diagnosis. Guides you to the right direction always

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Dr.Ashwin is a gentleman in dealing with patients, his approach towards the diagnosis is good and he has a healing touch that cure , highly recommend to take an appointment before you go to see him , because he spends a lots time with his patients.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Terrific doctor ,spot diagnosis, excellent treatment

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Dr.Ashwin has treated me and my family for years , he is honest , genuine and caring. in the world of commercial practices he has proved to be service oriented.One of the best diabetologist in chennai we have our whole family under his care. meet him once and you shall know for yourself

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

Dr Ashwin Karuppan been my doctor since the time he started working at Hindu Mission Hospital in Tambaram. He is a great doctor and I have no complaints. I have watched his practice grow and see that he is very busy now, but still has that personal kind relationship with his patients one on one. He's helped me through many health challenges and sent me to the right specialists when it was needed. I have never felt the need to find another primary care doctor and always consult with him on any medical issue.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Had consulted Dr Ashwin Karuppan last week to treat my uncle who was suffering from very high sugar levels. The doctor made us feel very comfortable and also instilled a great deal of confidence. We were very tense. Many thanks to you sir. And yes my uncle is recovering very well.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Met Dr.Ashwin at COSH Hospital. He took good care to explain why he was suggesting something and treated my mom well.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Ashwin Karuppan's Credentials

• U.Annamalai (Grad. 2007)