Ratings for Dr. Sergio J. Cabrera

DR.Cabrera is a excellent doctor. My whole pregnancy went great. When i went in to be induced my daughter's heart rate dropped into the 50's twice. So I had to have a emergency C-Section. Until then I have never had any surgery's nothing more than a prick in my finger so I was really scared but he came i knew he was a great doctor and every thing was going to be okay and it went great! If Dr. Cabrera ever retires or moves his practice to another state I just won't have any more children I don't trust any other doctor but him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I only met this doctor once and that's when I delivered (my doctor was out of town) and I have to say he was super friendly and really great. He seemed like he cared, despite not knowing anything about me haha He was great

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Sergio J. Cabrera is a great doctor but he office manager is down right bad . She told my daughter that they would not take a cash payment it had to be debt or credit even one of the ladys up front told my daughter to stand her ground and make them take the cash and my daughter had already spoke to the lady up front and took care of the payment arrangement and the office manager call my daughter back and said they would not take the cash payment and when i call an spoke to the lady in front she said it was fine that she made the payment in cash then I talked to the office manger and she told me she did not tell my daughter that so now she is calling her a liar .I was also told that she was going to turn it in to the collect agency . They don't normally take payment and did for us an all my daughter was trying to do was make the payments in CASH and keep up her end of the agreement . Did I loose my cool yes I did. Not wanting to take the cash should be demonstration.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

He is an awesome Doctor and I wish there were more like him. He is very upfront with information and makes you feel like youi are dealing with good family. He and Teresa are the best dynamic duo ever!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Awesome and Caring Doctor!!!!! He is very helpful and cares about you and takes his time with you. If you have 50 questions he will answer them all with no problem.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

This doctor delivered my second son and also my nephew, he's a great doctor and Teresa his nurse knows what she is talking about if he is not there. He really cares about his patients and will answer any questions you are concerned about. I had problem with my blood sugar and he kept close eyes on me and even scheduled to induce me cause the baby was getting too big for his liking.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

I went in to get my pregnancy test results which came back pos....well a few weeks later i ended up miscarrying and he did my dnc very good,i had no pain at all and he sceduled a check up for me afterwards just so he knew i weas good...well they found that i had hpv and at that time i lost my insurance but they still worked with me and made it very easy to make payments he even did the procedure for me instead of just checking with a pap he checked and said he thought it might go more and went ahead and did the procedure because it was the last surgical one i could get there with no insurance and heincluded the the pap in it tomake sure that itis all the way gone. I love this doctor he rally caresfor hispatient deff. recommend

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Very kind doctor, knows what he's talking about. I had to wait an hour to seem him but in his line of work the wait was worth it.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

WONDERFUL DOCTOR! VERY THOROUGH AND CARES ABOUT ALL PATIENTS.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Dr. Cabrera and his nurse, Teresa are very helpful, empathetic and compassionate. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

Dr. Sergio J. Cabrera's Credentials

• Univ Nac'L Auto De Honduras, Fac De Cien Med, Tegucigalpa, Honduras (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Crestview, FL