Ratings for Dr. Edward F. Boylan

I think this the worse doctor I ever see in my life I was the otter day in he's office and he was dancing whit the secretary reggeton i see hem going in to her ass like he was haven I sex whit here she was the filipine girl no only that I was waiting for about 2 hours in the waiting room and 1 more hour inside very unprofessional "no recommended"

Submitted September 26, 2011

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Boylan. First and foremost he is an excellent doctor. He is thorough, professional and skilled. He has an excellent bedside manner. He spends a good amount of time with each patient. He follows up. He is a true patient advocate and he seems to sincerely care for his patients. He has no arrogance as some doctors exhibit and he happens to be a very nice person. His office staff is courteous, efficient and kind. I have and will continue to recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

he is amazing. Has helped my family for years and always available to reach no matter the time of day. he really listens and doesnt jump to conclusions on diagnosis.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr. Boylan has treated our family for at least 20 years. He is warm and welcoming. His concern shows on his face as he intently listens to his patients. His staff is courteous and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

excellent service worth the wait i am a new patient who is satisfied with my new doctor

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Inconsiderate, allows patients to wait while he sits on the phone and has birthday parties with his office staff. Tells patients he does not believe them, and that their symptoms are not text book, we are human, not text books. Poor bedside manner, he tells you what you feel, and attempts to talk the patient out of what they feel. He is a general practioner who thinks he is able to treat all conditions, and almost refuses to refer his patients to specialists, causing them further trama.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2007

I have been a patient of Dr. Boylan for two years and I have nothing but great things to say about him. He always takes the time to talk to you, and tries to answer any questions or concerns you have. The wait time in the office is sometimes a little long, but it has been worth it!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

Dr. Boylan is among the best GPs I've met. He's friendly, caring, and takes time to talk to patients and actually listens to what they have to say. He's helped our family with a range of problems, from idiopathic urticaria to chronic bronchitis, and has taken excellent care of us. He's the best.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

Dr. Edward F. Boylan's Credentials

• Arabic

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1987)