Ratings for Dr. Aurea R. Tomeski

She is a great doctor however this office moves very slow. I always have to wait at least an hour in the waiting room past my appointment. This is probably because she takes her time with each patient but it can obviously be very annoying when you don't have two hours to take out of your day.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I have been a patient since 1999. She has treated me for breast cancer. The reason you have to wait is that she takes as much time with each patient as he feels they need, and sometimes it's a long time - she's a cancer doctor and has to be thorough and caring. She's worth waiting for. I trust her with my life.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

you have to wait at least an hour past your appt. time. EVERY time.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Dr. Tomeski and her staff are the most caring medical people I have ever consulted. I have been her patient since 1982 and have found her to be smart enough to send me to a specialist when I have needed it. She herself will call me with test results. She is a gem.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

She took care of my mother for breast cancer. Has a wonderful bedside manner. I have used her 14 years for my chronic fatigue syndrome.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

Dr. Aurea R. Tomeski's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1961)

GHI