Ratings for Dr. Kerry M. McKay

This oral surgeon was terrific. The office billing rep was unable to turn around to answer one question. She said she was "too busy". After 2nd visit couldn't give me an estimated amount we could expect to pay. She did assure me if the insurance did not pay everything (which it never does) that we would be sent a bill. The bill came with the insured listed as "my FATHER" - not my spouse. I am retired and the date of birth was listed as 1996. The address was incorrect, my cell number listed as our home number. I filled out volumes of forms and could accept one or two errors -- but this was ridiculous. I will be calling my insurance to confirm the actual bill amount as this does not make one feel too confident. The office staff was friendly and especially the receptionist who was kind, almost overly pleasant. I can only hope the accounting person was just new and had not learned customer service skills yet. I would not go back in the future if I couldn't talk to the insurance processor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Wonderful wonderful doc. Super knowledgeable. Office staff great. Would highly recommend. Was so great with my son I want to thank him a thousand times. My son could have ended up with mouth cancer at age 18 and he removed the growth and carefully followed up. Never ever greedy. 100% fantastic and my friend highly recommended him to me.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Absolutely awesome doctor. Very caring. Unfortunately billing seems to be issue with office staff. Still waiting to speak re bill from Jan 2012 service. left several messages (lost, ignored, then told twice so far they are too busy to talk re bill or send refund or even return call to my insurance company who has reached out several times). Too many patients?

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

awesome Doctor..Very Smart top of his class knows his stuff..I had 4 wisdom teeth removed and it went as planned,,No suprizes,,,,Very nice bedside manners AAA+++

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Dr. Mckay demanded payment even though he was fully aware that he would be reimbursed by my insurance policy. Can you say double dip.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011