Ratings for Dr. Todd Woods

Had to wait over 40 minutes for my appointment. Apparently his oatmeal that he makes his secretary is more important then his clients. After the appointment I wasn’t to happy with the results so I made another appointment with the other Dr in the building. She was more helpful and prompt. I will be going to her now.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Dr. Woods was on holidays this week and I was treated by the new Dr. Bonner. She was very friendly and I enjoyed my treatment by her. I will be switching over to her for the remainder of my care.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

After seeing several chiropractor/physiotherapist over the years, I chose to have Dr. Woods as my primary chiropractor. Quality care though integrated treatment using manipulation, active release therapy, acupuncture, laser therapy; in addition to other recommendations for self-care, all led to successful outcomes. Communication is always friendly and helpful. All staff have been personable and supportive. The fulsome care allows me to break through my physical limitations and lead an active lifestyle. I am appreciative. This recommendation is well overdue!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

mediocre , same thing all the time. Staff is great and very friendly but always changing. I miss the older lady that worked there. New Dr was great, would switch over but im sure it would be a issue.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Great staff, girls remember me each time, does direct bill, price is good, but never ever on time. Even first thing in morning

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Brad Wild and Dr. Sarah Wild opened up their own clinic, Thrive Health Peterborough (705) 775-9453. I had seen him for a while back before two knee surgeries and he did help me on some things but refused to adjust me cervically and his ego is huge. Same thing every time and just wasn't worth it.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Ive been a client for 3 years, Ive had afew different issues that he helped me with, I did like the fact there was another chiropractor as well. She was very helpful and tried different things. Dr Woods is good for some things but I feel he doesn't listen when I say its still hurting or whatever the case, he just does the same adjustment and doesn't go outside the box. Ill still go for maintenance but will try someone else to see if they can address my leg issue. I am a runner so my legs are a priority.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

same thing every time... still the same old problem, time to try someone else

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Woods is extremely helpful, friendly, polite, and has helped me with my neck and back problems. His front staff is friendly and makes it a very welcoming environment. Absolutely would recommend.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Todd Woods is very personable and professional. He listens. He offers suggestions for things to do at home. Excellent Chiropractor!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015