Ratings for Dr. Todd Woods

Great staff, girls remember me each time, does direct bill, price is good, but never ever on time. Even first thing in morning

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Brad Wild and Dr. Sarah Wild opened up their own clinic, Thrive Health Peterborough (705) 775-9453. I had seen him for a while back before two knee surgeries and he did help me on some things but refused to adjust me cervically and his ego is huge. Same thing every time and just wasn't worth it.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Ive been a client for 3 years, Ive had afew different issues that he helped me with, I did like the fact there was another chiropractor as well. She was very helpful and tried different things. Dr Woods is good for some things but I feel he doesn't listen when I say its still hurting or whatever the case, he just does the same adjustment and doesn't go outside the box. Ill still go for maintenance but will try someone else to see if they can address my leg issue. I am a runner so my legs are a priority.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

same thing every time... still the same old problem, time to try someone else

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Woods is extremely helpful, friendly, polite, and has helped me with my neck and back problems. His front staff is friendly and makes it a very welcoming environment. Absolutely would recommend.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Todd Woods is very personable and professional. He listens. He offers suggestions for things to do at home. Excellent Chiropractor!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

He has helped my entire family. I highly recommend him. He is knowledgeable and ge listens to every word!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Woods for approximately 2 months for shoulder pain and immobility. Dr. Woods is very knowledgeable and has done wonders for my shoulder. Not only do you receive excellent care and advise, but the atmosphere in the office is so friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Woods.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

An amazingly knowledgeable doctor that has helped me through injuries and much more with great success!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Every member of our family benefits from our visits with Dr.Woods. Highly recommend his chiropractic care to anyone and everyone. Very knowledgeable, considerate and thorough.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013