Ratings for Dr. Todd Woods

Dr. Todd Woods is very personable and professional. He listens. He offers suggestions for things to do at home. Excellent Chiropractor!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

He has helped my entire family. I highly recommend him. He is knowledgeable and ge listens to every word!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Woods for approximately 2 months for shoulder pain and immobility. Dr. Woods is very knowledgeable and has done wonders for my shoulder. Not only do you receive excellent care and advise, but the atmosphere in the office is so friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Woods.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

An amazingly knowledgeable doctor that has helped me through injuries and much more with great success!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Every member of our family benefits from our visits with Dr.Woods. Highly recommend his chiropractic care to anyone and everyone. Very knowledgeable, considerate and thorough.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

I had seen a chiropractor in Toronto, and upon moving to Peterborough needed to see one again. I was referred to Dr Woods as he does ART. I had very little range of motion in my neck due to multiple accidents. After 3 visits I had full range of motion, I still do weekly adjustments for maintenance and general preventative health. My children who are both athletes also see Dr Woods regularly. My husband who is a firefighter has regular chiropractic care with Dr. Woods also . His quality of care is exceptional and I recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013