Ratings for Dr. Maude Macinnis

Wendy, her receptionist/secretary has a Gate-Keeper mentality and doesn't mind using it against you. She plays favorites. She can, and will do, damage to Dr. Maude's patients. Dr "Mo" is the best, she listens, pays attention, and leaves us feeling better than when we walked in. She is the best doctor I've ever come across and I feel fortunate for her patience and understanding. Wendy needs to take a hike!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Always has time to talk to her patients. Really seems to care.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. McInnis is caring and thorough. Appt's typically run late, but that's expected with thorough care. Appts frequently get re-scheduled due to her other commitments. Hence the lower punctuality score. Gave low staff score due to my recent experience with her receptionist. She lacks compassion and manners.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

She is the best GP I have ever had. She really LISTENS. Sometimes you have to wait a little longer than you might like, but I don't mind because I know she gives real, quality time to her patients, and that is so valuable. I know she will never rush me. Wonderful woman. The Receptionist Wendy is also amazing!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Such a wonderful genuine caring doctor. So happy we have her as our family GP

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Just about three years ago now I had my son, at the time my family doctor retired so I was left looking and hoping to find a doctor for my son and I. Dr macinnis came and seen us before we left the hospital and offered my son, me and my fiance to be our family doctor! What a relief this was to know I didn't have to search anymore! She's a wonderful doctor, listens and helps you address problems/issues and gives you all the information you need to know.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Dr. MacInnis is simply amazing! She has been with me through my miscarriage, as well as the conception and birth of my rainbow baby. I have never been concerned with her competence, she is very knowledgeable, and takes the time to listen. With her, I feel like a person, not just a patient or a job to be done.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr macinnis is absolutely amazing. She delivered my daughter and I watched her deliver my best friends daughter. I can't imagine having anyone else deliver any child I might conceive in the future. She is currently our family dr as well and my only complaint is that she is not local to me! She actually listens to what your concerns are and works with you to address them. She is SO GOOD.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

She is amazing. Probably the most genuine and caring doctor I have seen. She will take your concerns seriously and act quickly. Thank you Dr. MacInnis!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

The one and only time I met her was at the after hours clinic. She seemed so genuinely interested in my kids well being, which is what every parent wants especially when they are sick. I hope she never changes.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Dr. Maude Macinnis's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Antigonish, NS