Ratings for Dr. Maryanne N. Carletto

I am presently in the middle of a FULL Dental Procedure(s). Multiple Crowns/Root Canals/(possible implants). In other words. "The Full Monty". As of present, Dr. Maryanne Carletto is the BEST dentist i have EVER gone to in my life, I am 51 years old. My work up till now is in the temporary stage awaiting my new smile. Dr. Maryanne Carletto is as painless as a dentist can humanly be. I feel her concern is genuine. Dr. Maryanne Carletto listens to my thoughts and answers my questions thoroughly. I will re-post after Dr. Maryanne Carletto is totally finished describing how happy i am with the finished product.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr. Carletto is knowledgeable professional who's passionate and caring about her profession. She and her assistant explains the process of each procedure as if your family or best friend and they make you feel comfortable about every decision that's made. Her office manager and dental assistant are both professional and are both sweethearts once you get to know them. I'm so glad she's my dentist. Go there and you too could find your self smiling.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012

Dr.Carletto is a great dentist !!!! The lady at the front desk is however unpleasant and not nice.She had an attitude when I opened the wrong door looking for the restroom. She raises her eyebrows and gets pissed about nothing .

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. Carletto is an excellent dentist and I would recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr Carletto has been our family dentist for about a year now. I find her to be knowledgeable, thoughtfull, and a very good dentist. I have had some fairly major dental work preformed by her and everything she has completed has worked out well. She is friendy and knows all of my kids names and asks about them.....(she remembers who you are as a person). I would recommend her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Carletto for many years and I have always held her work in the highest regard. I like her work so much that I followed her from a different dental practice. She is friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

She is pleasant however, she does not do quality work. She accepts those discounted dental plans, that should tell you something. She has this nice office, but she is a terrible dentist.

Submitted October 20, 2008