Ratings for Dr. Deanna L. Roy

I have had Dr. Roy as my primarycare physician for over five years. She's very patient, and knowledgeable. I don't mind waiting a few minutes to see her as her patience for her patience is unmatched.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr. does run late quite a bit. But she reviews the file and links past visits to present. Service in her office is improving and they are moving to a nicer location.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2007

I have made 4 appointments with this doctor, but she is never there when I show up. I have always had to see the doctor who was in at the time of visit. I never received a phone call notifying me that she wasn't going to be in that day.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Even though this doctor accepts HMO plans and medicaid, some of her staff is really unpleasant, the doctor herself does nothing to make you feel welcome (not even introduce herself) and the visit was a cold and hard experience, at least for me. Lab results took over 10 days to be done and I had to call them, because they "forgot" to call me...Will not come back to her office again.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

Dr. Deanna L. Roy's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)