Ratings for Dr. Paul Strauss

Would recommend Paul, he is an Excellent doctor, however terribly rude receptionist.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

I have had 2procedures done with Paul explains what is going on, he saved my sons life. The most compassionate person

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

I have had 3 surgical procedures with this surgeon & with the last 2, I have had post op complications. Looks like I'm going in for another operation to correct an error from last one.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Unpleasant demeanour and demeaning. Staff were discoutious and off hand. Seemed disinterested in my comments

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I can't recommend Mr Paul Strauss and his team highly enough. He has been my surgeon, for a number of surgical procedures over the past few years. His professionalism, excellence in surgery and willingness to explain procedures, pathology results, and also what to expect after surgery, in detail, sets him apart from many other surgeons. Add to this, his excellent support staff and the punctual appointments, when you visit the consulting rooms, makes for an all round stress free and positive experience.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I found Mr Strauss to be an extremely professional surgeon. He explained in detail what his team were about to do to me and how I would expect to feel after. 10 out 10.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016