Ratings for Dr. Roy Baker

I waited for him to come in forever and when he came in was rushed in and out and nothing. No help with the pain and no information on what can be done on my herniated disk. And then an overcharged bill. I will be getting my file and another opinion. If I seen the reviews I would have went somewhere else instead of wasting my time. And get a rude phone call on how they will recommend physical therapy.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

My mother, who was 75 went to see him after an accident involving her neck. He told her she didn't have any problems. She sought a second opinion 3 months later and had her neck fused at 3-4-5-6-7, she could have been paralyzed because he neglect to do his job. Find another Doctor this one needs to retire.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

In & Out with no review of records nor explanations and his personal office office staff (nurse/assistant) were beyond rude. Other docs at this practice (ie: Dr. Arredondo & Dr. Ammar) will offer a second opinion with kindness, patience, and respect.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015