Ratings for Dr. B Hoshowsky

When you see a note 'Abuse is not tolerated and if you are abusive you will be asked to leave and NOT return' take that as a big FLAG and run as fast as you can. I am still shaking my head over observing this Dr., behavior while attending an appointment with a family member. He is a cold hearted, unprofessional, arrogant and very unprofessional Dr. Like the earlier comment I said the very same thing only I am 53 years old and I have never in my life observed such negative behavior from a Dr. It is shocking to be honest and in these days/times perhaps he should either extend his next vacation and/or attend a course on having compassion and people skills. Front desk staff very nice lady, and I have lots of compassion for her because clearly his demeanor would be no different with staff as he is with patients.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I have had experience with numerous doctors, including several specialists, during my 70 years and have had the pleasure of writing several positive reviews. This is the exception. Never in my long life have I met a more obnoxious person. He was unprofessional, rude, arrogant, argumentive and completely uncaring in his approach to me. He interrogated me about a prior consultation he claimed I had had with an ENT specialist in another country,although I told him three times that this was my first visit to an ENT specialist and that I had not consulted any doctor elsewherere.Such was his behaviour, including calling me a liar, that I, for the first time in my life, found it necessary to terminate the consultation having absolutely no confidence in him. Absolutely the WORST medical experience I have ever had. Fortunately, I found another ENT specialist,(Sherwood Park), who was the complete opposite and who provided me with a diagnosis and treatment which is already curing my problem.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013