Ratings for Dr. Necdet Ozder

This is my 11 year old daughter dentist. She is probably the most frighten and nervous child when it comes to doctors. His staffs are so gentle and easy to talk with much patience that it's quite enjoyable. I've been to offices where the staff are rude and tired and they don't care about their patients. Here, they do and makes everything looks so easy. Oh yeah, and the wait time is not half as bad as others. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Very nice office, friendly staff and excellent doctor. Dr Ozder is very professional and definitely knows what he is doing. I strongly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Best dentist ever. I had a implant done by Dr. Ozder and it looks exactly like my own tooth. I recommend him to everybody. Thanks Dr. Ozder.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

He Is Great with extractions and very friendly, I Highly recommend this Dentist.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Great dentist with tremendous knowledge explained everything thruoghly and very gentle. I was very anxious about getting dental treatment done, after I met Dr. Ozder I have overcome all my fears. I will recommend him to everybody.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009