Ratings for Dr. Philipa Tattersall

Wow, I am completely blown away by this Dr. She is so present. She listened to my symptoms and asked thoughtful questions. In a very short time, we were able to determine the next best course of action. She surprised me with her in-depth knowledge. I have worked in the heath care system and have experience with a variety of MD's in the U.S. I am 43 years old and I have never met an M.D. this good. I feel like I've won the lottery. ​

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

The best Doctor, in the whole wide world! What an amazing woman. Extremely kind and caring. I have been sick, since I was a very young child. I have seen many Doctors, through-out the past 44 years of my life. And...Dr. Tattersall, tops them all. I felt very comfortable, with each and every visit. She doesn't rush you...and listens attentively, to what your saying. Simply, amazing. Warmest blessings to you, Dr. Tattersall ~ Lisa`

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013