Ratings for Dr. Craig H. Johnson

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Johnson and his great ability as a Neurosurgeon. I was operated on in May of this year and feel like I have my life back again. I can actually walk without pain radiating down my leg into my foot and I have been able to return to a job I love. I suffered for 10 months before seeing Dr. Johnson and I am grateful for all he did. He explained everything to me,gave me options and listened to what I had to say. To me he has been a gift from God. The entire staff is friendly and courteous. the front desk employees are polite and helpful and will get you answers to any question you have. I had some questions during my recovery and called the office and Drs. nurse called me back with the information I needed and I didn't have to wait long for a return call. She is very nice and knowledgeable. I was really impressed with the overall quality of this entire practice and would recommend Dr. Johnson to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Craig H. Johnson's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

• BCBS Florida