Ratings for Dr. P Kaliray

Dr. Kailray is very punctual. He was very helpful and took time to listen to my concerns something that is not quite common with new generation of MD today but he was accomodating, down to earth. explains & rationalizes his professional opinion when asked and patiently takes time to answer queries. Overall i say hes a good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Went to Dr Kaliray about a problem with my shoulder and a chronic condition with my heart. Even though I was a walk-in and not part of his practice, he took his time to listen to me about each condition and is going to see me as part of my follow-ups. Soft spoken, confident, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. He is probably one of the best doctors I've seen in my life. I really hope he opens his practice again as I would love to see him exclusively and never again need to wait on a random doctor at a random clinic.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I have many ongoing health issues and i didn't leave his office with a positive feeling. He's very young and new to the medical profession. He is polite and friendly, but I think he needs a few more years of experience.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014