Ratings for Dr. Laura M. Hoover

I've been going to dentists for 60 years and Dr. Hoover is the best one in all that time. She makes you so comfortable and her work is always top notch!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I've been terrified of dentists forever...until I met Dr. Hoover. Just LOVE this doctor & her staff! My lack of dentistry over the years left my teeth in rough shape, but Dr. Hoover & her staff have taken such great care of me. I'll never go to any other dentist. [She probably doesn't know, but she often hums during procedures, & I find it so calming & reassuring, like being a cradled baby ;) ] I highly, highly recommend Dr. Hoover!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

I'm a little biast since Dr. Hoover is my grandma. And, I have no idea how much it costs since I get it for free, but I know she is a great dentist and I'm happy she is my kinda my dentist. I live in California so I come to St. Louis every year in the summer and since last year I get my teeth cleaned by her.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

I love Dr. Hoover and her staff! Her dental hygentist is so funny, and she always makes going to the dentist easy. I have been seeing Dr. Hoover for 5 years, and I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

Great office and staff. The most painless crown I've ever gotten. So happy to have found Dr. Hoover so close to home and work.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

What a wonderful Dr! I've been a patient for many years and will continue all of my dental work with her. Veneers,6- Crown, fillings!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009