Ratings for Dr. William L. Ebbs

Dr. Ebbs is a nice person; however, his business practices are suspect. I was given a periodontal exam and shown a video explaining what my condition was. My condition and treatment plan were never explained by an actual person. Before they brought out the recommended course of treatment, they asked what my job was. I informed them that I was an attorney. I was then brought a $1300 treatment plan, which included a $300 toothbrush thrown into the itemized list of costs. Again, no person ever explained to me why this treatment was necessary, especially why the $300 toothbrush would be necessary. I went to a different periodontal specialist the next year and he recommend a much less serious (and less costly) course of treatment. In addition, their routine exam charges always exceeded my insurance plan's copayment.. I would never go to this dentist again. I highly recommend Dr. Economides by the Clarendon metro in Arlington, a very trustworthy and kind dentist.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012