Ratings for Dr. Clifford B. Fried

I had an appointment to have a filling filled and pad for it. Went back following week and he noticed that he missed some of the cavity the first time. He had to re-drill the cavity and I had to pay again or what should have been taken care of the week prior. Paid twice for same tooth. Had another appointment where he had to do another filling. After drilling out the cavity, he told me that we were out of time. I left office with hole in tooth, until next visit. On another occasion, he had to drill and build up a tooth. After uiling it up, it only stuck out my gum bout 1/16". When finished it wasn't anywhere close to the length of the teeth on either side of it. He said he didn't realize it until he was already done. I wasn't gonna pay twice once again. I just went to a new dentist, who actually knew what they were doing.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Sued me because I refused to pay for a bad root canal. Not only one bad one but four. Never had this much trouble with my teeth until I saw him. Every time my insurance had money to pay he wanted to do another root canal. If I see him on the street I will yank every single tooth out of his mouth and shove them down his throat. Patients beware!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Dr. Fried is a excellent dentist. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, caring and always makes you feel comfortable. He took care of me with my TMJ and I will stay with him for years to come.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010