Ratings for Dr. Anton J. Crepinsek

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Crepinsek. He has an excellent beside manner and has even followed up with phone calls. He is knowledgeable and always helpful. He encourages questions and takes the time to answer them all. I never feel rushed or limited when I see him. He doesn't believe in unnecessary drug prescriptions or medical interventions. When appropriate, he suggests natural ways or wait-and-see approaches. I recommend him to everyone I know. I have been pleased with how he has treated myself, my husband and our two small children. When his office inconveniently moved further away, we still made the journey to visit him. He is well worth the drive and any minor inconvenience.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Dr. Crepinsek, Is one of the best physicians in our area. He truely listens and focuses on you as a patient He is knowledgable, compassionate, geniune, He takes his time never makes you feel rushed. He returns calls, He follows up on test results. I have recommed him to everyone in my family we all think he is Great.....

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

He tells me what I need to hear and not just what I want to hear. He is active and fit and encourages good health. He is great.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

Excellent doctor. This doctor has the bedside manner every doctor should have. He really cares for his patients. You can trust and depend on him to provide the very best care to you and your family.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

Dr. Anton J. Crepinsek's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Oxford