Ratings for Dr. Krista Kemp

As soon as this doctor found out my brother was on the methadone program , she treated him like he wasn't worth her time. To be ignorant to someone who is trying to better himself and get off of drugs the only way he can is a tragedy. Hello doctors! Open your eyes! Just because someone is on methadone does not make them disgusting, terrible and evil. Horrible treatment !

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

She was thorough and took the time to explain my lung problem and how to cope with it. She was not judgmental and I appreciated this. I felt she listened and cared. Thank you Dr. Kemp.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Very thorough and professional. After years of seeing doctor after doctor and getting no answers, Dr. Kemp was able to diagnose and begin a treatment plan for our daughter. I only wish we had been able to get in to see her before the disease had progressed as it had. Dr.Kemp gets high recommendations from us!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015