Ratings for Dr. David W. Miner

Excellent doctor! No complaints here. Very personable and caring, makes you feel important.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

I had a bad experience with my first pregnancy with another doctor, so I was very nervous with my 2nd pregnancy. Dr. Minor made me feel comfortable and relaxed with his care. I have recommended him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Dr. Miner is the BEST!! He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to listen. He is very thorough. He explains everything he is doing and why he's doing it. In emergency situations, he is calm, reassuring and quick to act. He is very caring. He even called me while I was down at U of M to check on me and my baby. Even my husband respects him and agrees he is the best doctor around!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

He is thorough and caring. He never rushes you or treats you as just another patient. You can't go wrong with him!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

I gave my OB/GYN an excellent rating. He is personable, knowledgeable, and thorough!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

Dr. David W. Miner's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Gaylord, MI