Ratings for Dr. Bassam Abazid

Great Doctor, Great work, Great staff, World Class Service. All of my family go to his office.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Great dentist he's nice and caring. The whole staff is also very nice and friendly

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

The best dentist in San Antionio.. Very knowledgeable, professional, and very honest.. I would highly recommend his practice..

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

The best dentist ever.. Dr. Bassam Abazid is very skilled and knowledgeable. He has a great personality and cares a lot about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I went to another dental office and they gave me a treatment plan for $4,357.29. I was shocked!!! I knew I needed a lot of work but this seemed way too much to me. So I heard about Dr. Abazid through a co worker of mine. I called his office and they scheduled me immediately since I had a toothache. My friend had told me how amazing his office and staff were. When I arrived for my appointment I was immediately impressed. The front desk greeted me very politely, the office was very clean and modern, everyone was smiling. I had never experienced a doctors appointment like this one. I can honestly say first impression goes a long way!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013