Ratings for Dr. William Moore

After my appointments had been repeatedly moved by Dr. Moore's office, I complained to Lexington Medical Center's Action Line. The result was Dr. Moore and his nurse both berating and yelling at me during my visit because of my calling to complain. I had to insist twice that Dr. Moore leave the room so that I could get dressed. He stormed out, leaving the door open, and I left without being treated. My mother was with me and witnessed the entire exchange.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Went with my daughter to a visit this dr . After repeatedly moving appointments on her she contacted the "Action Line" at LMC to complain. Waited a total of 90 minutes before she saw the dr. He came in berated her loudly for calling the action line. Despite her explanation,he only wanted to talk about her calling the Action Line. He made no motion to treat her as scheduled. The nurse eventually came into the room asking about our complaint that the office had handled things in an unprofessional manner. I explained it was due to their constant rescheduling, once with only 20 mins notice. I took out my phone to record the visit, she left quickly,slamming the door. Others waiting complained about amount of time they'd had to wait. To hear them talk, this office is not run very well. My daughter asked twice for the dr leave the room so she could change before he'd leave. He left the door open when he left. "Action line" and this doctor are a total disappointment.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013