Dr. May Naji

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. May Naji

She is really an awesome eye doctor, she took her time and relate to me... She explains condition very well.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Naji was very thorough and took her time to answer any questions I had. She has such an affable nature and I was very comfortable throughout the exam. Best eye doctor I've been to by far.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Naji is an awesome eye doctor. I saw her at her new office at Super target in Durham. She is friendly and takes time to listen to you. She also have the best prices out there! I would definitely recommend her! Love her!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Naji. She has excellent bedside manner and takes her time in examining her patients carefully and thoroughly. I would highly recommend her services. She is one to be trusted, she knows exactly what she is doing unlike other eye doctors I've visited.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

I have seen many eye doctors and I can attest that Dr. Naji has provided me with he best experience. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Very friendly and warm atmosphere. A ten all the way

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Great experience.I got in at the time of my appointment.the doctor was kind and to the point

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Easy to make an appointment, Dr. was on time & very friendly, explained everything.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

the technicians went extra mile to locate me and my wife to bring us for doctor's attention when he found a space for 1.30pm for my wife who was earlier booked for 5.30pm .I had been booked for 1.15pm. Again Dr, May Naji was so kindly disposed that we got the best attention from her. I hope the delivery of our glasses will match this speedy and friendly approach. Hezekiah Madumere

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

She gives good eye exams and contact lens fittings at affordable prices. She is very personable

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013