Ratings for Dr. David Anderson

My husband and I met with David in Mackay and were disappointed. Husband has been in severe pain all year, is category 1 and was told to find "better pain relief" despite using endone, targin and lyrica constantly. He didn't want to listen to us. He suggested pian relief injections but my husband has already tried these and David didn't want to listen or offer any other alternative. Was not willing to operate. My category 1 husband is still in agony. And I'm a mother of a one year old desperately trying support our family. Last thing we need is someone ushering us out of the appointment we've waited all year for after only 5 minutes of "consultation". Now on very little money, we have to find help in Brisbane. Not that we got any suggestions on who to see there. He was abrupt. No empathy.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

This man saved my life back in 2011 I had a stroke it was a a miracle I have no side effects from the stroke or the open head surgery I am 100% thank you Dr Anderson

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

It's a shame he's part of a group of doctors who Is one of the "yes"men in a group of bullies who treat doctors who are better than them so badly!!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Such a kind and caring doctor! He explained things so well and put me at ease. His staff are just as wonderful. I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Anderson for his ongoing care.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Took time to explain everything so that i understood. Caring and had time for me. Wealth of knowledge. Am very grateful to be under his care.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013