Ratings for Dr. Craig Hughes

I met dr. Hughes when post op complications from another surgeon saw me in the emergency room at my lowest. He has gone above and beyond to heal me and I will be forever grateful for his knowledge and dedication to my care.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2019

Excellent surgeon. Kind, approachable, compassionate!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

Dr Hughs is very knowledgeable and an excellent surgeon, very caring after he lost his army manners. He did an excellent job on me at short notice and explained what had caused the problem

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Dr Hughes is a lovely caring man. Very compassionate, honest and is very easy to talk to. His bedside manner is just lovely. I can highly recommend his wonderful skills and knowledge. Thank you Dr Hughes!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

Top shelf surgeon !!! Punctual, compassionate, professional & confident. Bedside manner is second to none!! Definately the best specialist I have encountered todate. THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU for taking away my pain and helping me on my journey to recovery.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

No big deal, I cannot thank him enough. I have heard so many horror stories from other people with similar problems as me who had different surgeons, doubts were going through my head. The consultation put it to ease by being straight up and honest with me. I am feeling really good and it is only day six.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Can highly recommend Dr Hughes. Very professional and capable.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Not only is Dr Hughes highly recommended and professional,but he takes the time to really talk you through what’s going on , the possibilities for treatment and what you can do to help yourself. Completely charmed my Mum who was with me and made me feel he cared.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Had number of fractures and smashed heel. Many screws and plates later my mobility is better than earlier predicted. In fact, I am back at Taekwondo training

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Doctor Hughes is compassionate, genuine and empathetic. He explains the procedure, listens and responds to questions and leaves you feeling you are in excellent hands. He has none of the pretentiousness and distance you sometimes encounter in specialist areas.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018