Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Cutbush

Dr Cutbush has great knowledge in area of his field Finally had a lot more movement of the shoulder in years of pain

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Dr Cutbush and his staff provide an excellent service. The best surgeon I’ve had and I can’t thank him enough for his warm personality and professionalism from start to finish. He goes above and beyond for his clients.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

Dr Kenneth Cutbush provided an excellent service and I was really impressed with the way I was treated from start to finish. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Thank you all for everything. Can't thank you enough.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Awesomely well organized and professional organisation. I would have absolutely no hesitation in fully recommending Dr Cuttbush He repaired my Rotator Cuff having completely torn the three major tendons and dislodging the bicep using his own unique techniques. I have nothing but praise for his work and professionalism. Thank you Dave

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Cutbush. I suffered an anterior dislocation of my dominant shoulder and he saw me fairly promptly, and arranged surgery the following week. I am a GP myself and was truly impressed by his bedside manner and thorough explanation of the procedure. The staff at his office went above and beyond and are very approachable with any issues. Dr Cutbush saw me both after the surgery and the following morning. He even sent me a video with some explanatory images from the arthroscopic operation. I am currently in the rehab phase post-op and look forward to seeing Dr Cutbush again for my followup appointment in a few weeks. I will certainly be recommending Dr Cutbush to any of my patients with shoulder problems in the future.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

First time out of 20 plus operations that I received a written report with images. Then followed by a video report of the operation. Great work, very easy to talk to. Great staff.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2019

Wonderful experience, helped resolve my problem shoulder.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

Dr Kenneth Cutbush would have to be one of the most professional surgeons i have ever come across. The treatment from his staff and himself is second to none, They make you feel very welcome and make everything stress free. Ive had surgery on my shoulder once before by a doctor in Townsville who "was meant to be the best shoulder surgeon in town" and had done nothing but make my shoulder worse and lead me to have another surgery 8 months later (the one that should have been done originally). Lets just say Say Dr Cutbush got to the chase and knew exactly what needed to be done. He did the operation to perfection and on top of that is just a really nice bloke. If i ever have to get my shoulder operated on again I know where i will be going. Thanks again Doc & staff your all legends. -Seth

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Dr Cutbush and his team were great to deal with. Very helpful and understanding, went out of their way to assist during the whole process. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Dr. Kenneth Cutbush's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Cutbush is a specialist Orthopaedic Shoulder Surgeon. He passed his first part surgical examination in 1994, being awarded the Gordon- Taylor Medal. He completed his orthopaedic training, becoming a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) in January 2003. He went on to undertake a year of accredited upperlimb fellowship training at the Princess Alexandra Hospital (PAH). Dr Cutbush received the Shoulder and Elbow Society of Australia (SESA), Travelling Fellowship in 2011, visiting shoulder surgeons in France, Italy, Switzerland and Denmark. He is as a corresponding member of the European Shoulder & Elbow Society (SECEC). As well as his private appointment at the Brisbane Private Hospital (BPH), Dr Cutbush has public appointments at PAH, and Cairns Base Hospital. He is actively involved atBPH as Chairman of the Patient Care Review Committee and a member of the Medical Advisory Committee. Ken is chief supervisor of an Australian Orthopaedic Association (AOA) accredited Fellowship in Shoulder Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty at PAH and BPH. Ken is actively engaged in Australian surgical societies. He is a member of SESA and The Australian Hand Surgery Society. He is the Immediate Past President of the Queensland Hand Surgery Society and Secretary of the Queensland Shoulder Society. He is the Queensland Chairman of the Australian Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons (ASOS) and a member of the RACS Queensland Regional Committee as well as Scientific Secretary of the AOA Queensland Branch and member of the AOA Queensland Branch Committee. As scientific secretary, he is responsible for supervising the teaching programme for Queensland Orthopaedic trainees and convener of the Queensland AOA annual scientific meeting. Ken is a member of the AOA Federal Research Committee and a member of the RACS Surgical Science and Clinical Examinations Committee contributing to the Anatomy subcommittee. The University of Queensland recognised Dr Cutbush for his work teaching medical students, fellows and colleagues; research; and his contribution through leadership roles when it appointed him to Associate Professor in 2016.

• English

• The University of Queensland (Grad. 1991)

• Frozen Shoulder Treatment