Ratings for Dr. Michael Phillips

FYI. MICHAEL PHILLIPS IS A PHYSIOTHERAPIST, NOT AN ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr Michael Phillips seriously helped my TMJ. He knew exactly what was wrong with me just by looking at my face and promptly fixed my jaw. After only 2 sessions with him it was well worth the money and I would definitely return for any Physio needs. He is so genuine and really seems to cars about the well being of his patients.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Never had any luck with physiotherapy in the past - but I was recommended by a friend to try Michael Phillips. And am I glad I did. He is outstanding. Extremely knowledgeable with a great sense of humour and positive attitude. Highly recommend him. Assessed my problem in just a few minutes, and only took two treatments and I was done! Can't say enough about him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Michael made the adjustment that relieved me in the end of >3 years of 24/7 intense nerve pain. I had lost hope that I would ever find relief after having tried all avenues I had heard of - he had been recommended to me a year before too but I didn't follow through bc the Dr who recommended him also said I may have to go through worse pain before I got relief and at that point, I just couldn't bear the thought. Finally a year later, when a second physician recommended him to me, I went. Boy I wish I had gone a year earlier! He restored my hope in recovery - for the first time, my pain made sense to someone and his confidence that I would recover triggered a return of my own hope. It still took some months but one night after a painful adjustment in his office, I had my first moment of relief from 24/7 intense nerve pain. It improved from there. Now I have a whole different life. I am very grateful!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Michael Phillips cured me of a chronic pain condition that left me unable to walk for more than five minutes at a time when others, including Medical Doctors, failed to provide even an accurate diagnosis. He has the benefit of decades of experience working with injuries and top notch qualifications. Michael not only knew what was wrong within the first five minutes of my first appointment, but within a few months I was pain free. Michael is very warm and caring but will make no bones about telling you what he genuinely thinks about your condition. He does not make you return over and over to his office; he genuinely wants you to recover and to help you heal yourself. He also has one of the lowest rates in the city-he is worth it and more.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I had been in the netherworld, way down under, due to chronic nerve pain for 4 1/2 years. I looked 20 years older than I was and had reached the point where I could not lift a skillet I was so weakened. I had begun to wonder if I could go on. Michael listened, understood, encouraged, then went to work with me, following my body, leading it to health with his extraordinary knowledge, skill and touch. Truly, he pulled me out of that terrible pain and helped to restore me to a full, active, physical and emotional life. If you want more than that, you have to see if there are great physio's on another planet. Michael Phillips is the guy for this one.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Phillips is known as Physiotherapist in Victoria, BC. I wish I didn't have to move from Victoria. If I stayed in Vitoria and got continuous treatment after my MVA, I am sure that I wouldn't have to deal with chronic pains. He touches one area and knows exactly what and where the program is and he knows how to fix them right away. If you are going through any injuries, he will be able to help you and you will get better for sure.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013