Ratings for Dr. Peter Hannes Reichman

Dr. Reichman is visiting my my to see my son since last 7 years through the Medvisit service. He has excellent knowledge and wonderful bedside manner. we barely taken my son to the family physician after treating by him. My son is a boy with autism who is not cooperating any doctor to examine properly, especially when he has any issue with ear. However, we are not worried at all when Mr Reichman is there as he know how to examine my son. He just un officially became our family physician! Recently, I was informed that he is no longer working with Medvisit. Is there anyone knows where is he?

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Reichman has visited us a few times through the Doctor's Housecall Service. He takes the time to understand the problem and has excellent bedside manner. I hope that if I call the service again, I am fortunate enough to get him to treat me.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Easy to talk to. Kind. Listens carefully before giving advice. I wish he could be my regular doctor!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Reichman visited us through Medvisit. My 5 month old seemed like he had an ear infection. He was very patient in answering our questions and provided us with choices other than quickly prescribing antibiotics.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Reichman saw me through a Medvisit. He is very throughout asking many questions in order to give a proper diagnosis. I would highly recommend Dr. Peter Reichman.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I have had Dr. Reichman visit me via the Med Visit Service a few times and he is very knowledgeable, patient and has a very good bedside manner. I only wish that if I call Med Visit again that I do get him to treat me.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013