Ratings for Dr. Kevin D. Lokkesmoe

This is one of the best doctors I've run into. He knows his stuff when it comes to conditions that may require emergency care, and he takes the time to make sure you're well covered for all possible side effects of the problem you're having. He's an amazing doctor, the staff is great, and they handle things very well.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Lokkesmoe operates a walk in urgent care facility. The wait is usually 2 hours, but the staff is always friendly. When you finally do see Dr. Lokkesmoe, he makes the wait worth it. He takes time for you, really listens to you, and explains conditions fully. He does not rush you. In fact, he doesn't leave until you understand your condition and treatment. He has a wonderful bedside manner with both children and adults.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

This physician operates Armour Road Urgent Care which is a walk-in clinic. I use him when I can't get an appointment with my family practice physician, have an after hours/weekend problem, or a minor emergency not serious enough for a hospital emergency room. The staff is polite and able to deal with all types of issues and handle them well. This doctor is a good listener and seems to be able to deal successfully with a wide variety of issues. Even though the clinic has a walk-in feel and they don't see me as their permanent patient, I DON'T feel like a warm body waiting my turn. I also don't feel forgotten when I walk out the door. I have actually been called at home after a visit to see how I am doing. I have been so happy with the care there that I have considered asking them if they take patients as regular patients. I have sometimes found this physician to be one of the more knowledgeable I have dealt with over the years. Wait time is like most offices. Not Unusual.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

Dr. Kevin D. Lokkesmoe's Credentials

• Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137 (Grad. 1987)

AARP