Ratings for Dr. Farah Saeb

I feel compelled to express my appreciation to my dentist, Dr. Saeb for a great job she has done (again) on a series of dental work I had needed recently. After trying several dentists in the past two decades (when, with age, I have increasingly come to depend on them for my dental -and by extension, overall- health) for the past 15 years I have been a faithful patient of Dr. Farah Saeb's. Granted, the frequency of my visits to the office have been low, a fact that I attribute to the proper diagnosis and the high quality of treatment by Dr. Saeb. She has demonstrated to be excellent at what she does, helped by equipment that is state of the art, and a very able staff The staff have always been very friendly and accommodating. Not that many people "look forward" to going to a dentist. But when I must, I have come to feel confident that with Dr. Saeb, I am in confident and caring hands. I have been very satisfied with the attention and care I have received and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Dr Saeb and her staff is great! I had some dental work done recently and experienced a surprisedly awesome visit. She was very detailed in explaining what I needed and I felt very comfortable.The best part was that it was painfree!!! I would recommend Dr Saeb to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr Saeb is an excellent dentist. She has successfully performed the necessary treatment to restore 10 of my teeth (some crowns and some fillings) with the best result. She always explains the treatment and the reason for it. Very first Crown job she did for me is still in a perfect shape after almost 11 years. She also successfully built up six Crowns after periodontics placed the roots of in plants in my Jaws. I fully recommend Dr Saeb as a family dentist and assure you the high quality of her job.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr Saeb treats patients very aggressively with her suggested dental plan as well as bed side manner. She requested I get a second opinion regarding a two crowns lengthened and per the periodontist I did not need them lengthened but due to the type of procedure Dr Saeb wanted to complete, I would need two crowns lengthened. I also had issues with her work (temporary kept falling off - 4 times in 2 weeks) as well as being billed after for upgrades I was unaware of and her staff "forgot" to include in the treatment plan. Unfortunately I found out too late but have since picked a new dental provider.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012