Ratings for Dr. Bryant Braces

I agree with the comment below. I have seen 6 different orthodontists since starting treatment at Bryant braces. Every time I go in, there is a new staff member. I do not recognize any of the staff! They have all quit to work for other doctors! There are better options for treatment in the Bryant area!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

The absolute worst orthodontist one could possibly endure for their child to receive braces. My son would complain before and after each treatment about the glue they would use on the brackets dripping down the back of his throat and their lack of concern for his discomfort. They never asked "are you having any discomfort or irritation." He could never get up and spit out the glue and was told "it can wait, I'm almost done." No it can't wait when your child is sitting in the chair and the look on their face is sheer discomfort! Forget ever seeing the orthdontist whom you have shelled out over 5000 to 6000 dollars for horrible service. Oh by the way, you will rarely see the orthodontist only when you sign on the dotted line and your first unborn child. Dr. Hiller is his name, just googled. You'd think I would know remembered his name since I inked in blood the cost of my son's braces. RUN! your child deserves the utmost care and concern,you want get it here!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013