You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Donahue

I am so glad I found Dr. Donohue! I switched from another practice when I felt like I wasn't being heard. Dr Donohue listens to everything I say and is not quick to rush to conclusions just by looking at test results. He is willing to work with me and is very interested in what I am saying to him. Great bedside manner, excellent doctor and wonderful person!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Submitted January 30, 2015

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

My first impression of Dr. Donohue was above my expectations. Clearly he places professionalism, expertise, care, and compassion as a top priority! He takes into consideration a clinical approach along with what is practical and necessary. I have referred him to a friend who is in desperate need of medical help. I'm certain she will be happy with her choice.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

The best Dr. Really listens to you and is excited about helping a difficult patient

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Finally a doctor that just didn't just look at my labs but took into consideration my symptoms and diagnosed me. Thanks Dr.Donohue!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr. Kevin Donahue's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so glad I found Dr. Donohue! I switched from another practice when I felt like I wasn't being heard. Dr Donohue listens to everything I say and is not quic..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Donohue is excellent. He really makes you feel welcome in the office and well cared for. He makes himself available and goes the extra mile."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent. Sees you if you have a quick need. Had supplies on hand. Really listens to your needs. Personable."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My first impression of Dr. Donohue was above my expectations. Clearly he places professionalism, expertise, care, and compassion as a top priority! He takes i..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I recommend him to everyone. He is young but very knowledgeable with a great bedside manner."

September 19, 2014