Ratings for Dr. T Gray

In my opinion,Dr Gray needs to learn from Neurologist,Dr Ramshad,when it comes to bedside manner and communication skills. We had to constantly call him for updates.He refused to do an MRI when I requested one as I suspected that my partner had had a stroke.He HAD!I never met Gray, whereas Dr Ramshad made sure that he met me and family members during visiting hours.On a Sunday evening I asked the nursing staff to do a urine dip test because my partner was in extreme pain on urinating.This they did and told me that the leocosytes were very high.I sent him a full text message explaining the situation.At 15:00 the next day (Monday)the patient was STILL in agony,19 hours after the Dr Gray had been informed!A 76-year-old patient was left in agony for 19 hours and was too scared to drink anything. I called Dr Gray and was told not to use his mobile number, but to work through his rooms. Was he feeling guilty or avoiding me, I wondered.It was my partner's Orthopod who called in a Urologist.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

This doctor does not speak to patient family. My husband has been in icu for 11 days and he avoids me still...

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013